An up to 15 minutes free conversation is routinely offered to help ensure that Ann is potentially able to help you. If not Ann can often make some suggestions for people who may be able to help.
- Initial assessment is £80, up to an hour
- Follow-ups are £70, up to an hour (up to 45 minute appointments are available when needed at £45).
- Appointments for pain coaching and/or fatigue are also available by Skype/Zoom
- Home visits are available, please ask for details
- Prices for insurance companies may vary
- Workplace physiotherapy for people with pain and fatigue is available (please ask for details of the available packages)
1:1 physio-yoga or yoga:
- £70 for 1:1, up to an hour of physio-yoga for initial appointment then £65 for future appointments
- £55 for 1:1 yoga (in capacity as yoga teacher rather than physio capacity)
- £55, up to an hour
- block booking discount is available, ask for details.
Wellness Coaching bespoke 1/2 day courses for small groups, this includes teams in the workplace:
- ask for further details.
Living Well Despite Pain Workshops for small groups:
- please ask for details and see https://www.unityphysio.co.uk/services/living-well-with-persistent-chronic-pain/
Unity Physiotherapy & Wellbeing Clinic has a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment a minimum of 24 hours noticed is required otherwise the full appointment cost will be payable. If you are being funded by insurance cover or another third party they may not cover this.